Sugar flavored black soybean
Yasuko-san's father, Masao-san's special favorite. As he called its soup medicine for a cold and drank all, Kimi-san simmered with cutting down on sugar.
- 1 cup soybean (Seed coat is black)
- 2/3 cups sugar, salt, soy sauce
- 1/3 teaspoons sodium bicarbonate "juso"
- 1 old nail (soybean become a fine gloss)
- Put soybean and pour 3 cups water. Add 1/3 teaspoons sodium bicarbonate and 1 old nail in pressure cooker. Leave for ovearnight.
- Heat (1) and skim form.
- Cover with drop-lid and cover with lid and heat.
- After weight start to turn, simmer for 10 minutes and stop to heat.
- When pressure become flat, take off lid. Add 2/3 cups sugar, a pinch of salt and soy sauce. Cover with drop-lid and simmer for a while.