Vinegared shredded radish and carrot
A wonder vinegared food to grind of good old taste.
- 8 inch radish
- 2 inch carrot
- 1/2 sheet deep-fried tofu (abura-age)
- vinegar dressing ( 3 tablespoon rice vinegar | 1 tablespoon soup stock | 1 tablespoon soy sauce | 1 tablespoon sugar | a pinch of salt )
- Cut radish into shreds, sprinkle 1 tablespoon salt, put it into container to make a pickles. Press for 30 minutes and drain.
- Cut carrot into shreds.
- Put abura-age on colander. Pour boiling water on abura-age. Cut into 1/4 inch (See Picture).
- Put vinegar dressing into pan and heat. When vinegar comes to boil, put carrot and abura-age. Put radish into bowl. When vinegar comes to boil again, pour into bowl.