Deep-fried squid ring
crunchy and elastic
- 2 Japanese common squid
- 3 tablespoons wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- sesame oil
- Take the arms and guts out of squid, wash inside. Wash suker of the arms well.
- Cut body in round slices into 1/2 inch. Separate the 2 or 3 arms.
- Take away moisture of squid with paper towel.
- Put wheat flour and salt in plastic bag, mix well. Put (3) in plastic bag, shake it (See picture).
- Heat oil to 180 degrees, and deep-fry (4) for 1 minutes. It is a hang that not overfry.
shake up and down