Colorful supporting actors patronize tofu of the leading role noisily
- 1 blocks (3/4 pound:340g) tofu
- 2 egg
- 3 oz (90g) ground chicken
- 2/3 cups mixed vegetables (carrot, green pea and corn)
- ginger as big as thumb
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- sake, sugar, salt, soy sauce
- Boil mixed vegetable lightly.
- Grate ginger.
- Put chicken into boil, pour a little of sake and mix.
- Put oil in frying pan, heat, fry (2) and (3).
- When chicken thoroughly cook, add (1), fry again, put tofu with pull down.
- Add 1 tablespoon sake and sugar, 1 teaspoon salt and little of soy sauce. Simmer for 1 - 2 minutes, add egg that stir with chopstick and stir lightly.