It is an all-star representative of summer field greens. After all simple cooking is good.
- 10 eggplants (small size)
- 1/2 cup soup stock
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 red peppers
How to cut eggplant?
- Cut calyx of eggplant, cut lengthwise into two, cut ridge as fine as you can.
- Not cut calyx, cut into 8 from bottom. When arrange on serving plate, put with turning. It looks like bamboo whisk that used in the Japanese tea ceremony.
- Cut eggplant. Soak in water for 10 minutes.
- Put eggplant in pot and pour water as height as eggplant and heat.
- Heat for about 1 minutes after boiling and soak in water for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Put eggplant, soup stock, soy sauce and cone peppers in pot, simmer for 5 minutes after boiling.