Yasuko-san call this dish "ya-cha-ra", but she dose not know why it is called so.
- 4 turnip (small sized)
- 2 inch carrot
- 2 inch Kombu (thick part)
- 1 cup soup stock
- 1 cup rice vinegar
- Slice turnip and sprinkle 1 tablespoon salt. Press them by weight for 30 minutes.
- Cut carrot into lenghtwise into four and slice. Sprinkle a pinch of salt.
- Cut Kombu into matchsticks.
- Put turnip, carrot and Kombu into flat container.
- Put 1 cup soup stock, 1 cup rice vinegar and 1 teaspoon salt into pan, boil and pour into container(4).