Miso soup - vegetables and fish ball
Using all leaving ingredients in the refrigerator
- 1 packet (3 oz) of minced fish "surimi"
- various vegetables (2 oz each)
sweet potato, taro, radish, carrot, Chinese cabbage, welsh onion, shimeji, shiitake and so on.
- 2 oz ita-konjak
- 1/4 sheet deep-fried tofu (abura-age)
- 2 tablespoons miso
- Cut all vegetables and ita-konjak into a bite pieces.
- Put abura-age on colander, pour boiling water, cut into 1/4 inch.
- Pour 2 cups water into pan and heat.
- When water comes to boil, Cut off edge of packet of minced fish, push out minced fish and grind till becomes sticky. Make 1 inch sardine ball and put into pan.
- When boil again, put vegetables and ita-konjak, simmer for a while.
- Brend in 2 tablespoons miso. Bring to boil and immediately turn off heat.