This is boiled tofu with nameko mushroom.
- 2 blocks (1 1/2 pounds) tofu
- 2 inch Kombu
- Ponzu-joyu :
- 1 tablespoon lemon or yuzu juice
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 5 tablespoons soup stock
- mushrooms (enokidake mushroom, shimeji mushroom, shiitake mushroom, nameko mushroom and so on)
It is O.K. whether put mushroom or not.
- Put 4 inch Kombu in earthen pot and pour 2 cups water. Leave for 30 minutes.
- Cut the tofu into 4 equal pieces.
- Prepare mushrooms.
- Put tofu and mushrooms in earthen pot and heat. Be carefully overcook.
- When tofu are cooked, spoon into a small bowl containing ponzu-joyu.