This is simple cooking, but tasty. This is called "Chige" in Korea, home of kimuchi.
- 10 oz Kimuchi : Pickled Chinese cabbage with red pepper
- 3 oz chopped pork or ground chicken
- 10 oz soybean sprout
- 7 oz velvet-stemmed agaric
- 1 block (3/4 pound) tofu
- 2 tablespoons miso
- Wash soybean sprout. Cut root of velvet-stemmed agaric and wash. Cut the tofu into 8 equal pieces.
- Pour 1 cup water in earthen pot and heat.
- As soon as water comes to boil, put pork or chicken. When water comes to boil again, take away harshness.
- Put soybean sprout, velvet-stemmed agaric, tofu and kimuchi and add miso.
- Simmer for a while.