Simmered yellowtail in soy sauce
simmer over and over, then you can eat even bone
- 1 pound yellowtail's ara : head, bone, guts, gills
- 1 oz ginger
- 1 cup sake, 1 tablespoon mirin, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon sugar
- Wash yellowtail by salty water.
- Cut ginger in round thin slices.
- Pour 1 cup sake into pan and heat.
- When sake comes to boil, put yellowtail, ginger, 1 tablespoon mirin, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon sugar. Cover with drop-lid and simmer for a hour over a low heat.