Deep-fried sweet potato with starch syrup
- 1 sweet potato (about 1/2 pound : 230 g)
- sesame oil
- toasted black sesame
- starch syrup
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Wash and pare sweet potato. Chop up and soak in water for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil to 170 degrees, and deep fry sweet potato for 3 minutes.
- Put sugar and soy sauce into pan and heat. When syrup comes to boiled down, put deep fried sweet potato and poured over.
- Arrange sweet potato in the bowl and sprinkle toasted black sesame.