Sweet & Snack azuki bean soup with rice cake
How to the snack of a cold day?
- 1 cup azuki bean
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 pieces rice cake
- Wash azuki bean well and drain off.
- Put azuki bean into pan, pour 2 cups water and heat. When water comes to boil, turn the gas down and simmer for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Put azuki bean into pressure cooker, pour 1 1/2 cups water and heat.
- When weight started to turn, turn the gas down and simmer for 8 minutes.
- Soak bottom of a pan into water. When pressure become flat, take off lid, add 2/3 cup sugar and heat again. Simmer for 10 minutes over low heat with stir by scoop. Add 1/4 teaspoon salt and stop to heat.
- Put grilled rice cake into bowl and pour 5).