Finish to have resistance to the teeth.
- 5 potatoes (middle size)
- 3 oz (90g) ground meat (chicken or beef)
- thumb size ginger
- 1 red pepper
- sesame oil
- sake, mirin, soy sauce, sugar
- Wash potatoes and pare. Cut it into strips and soak into water for 5 minutes. Boil potatoes quickly (1-2 minutes) and drain.
- Grate ginger.
- Put 1 tablespoon sesame oil and redpepper into frying pan and saute over a medium flame until redpepper turn black. Get rid of redpepper and put ground meat and grated ginger. Saute quickly over a high flame. When chicken thoroughly cook, put potatoes and saute quickly. Add 1 tablespoon sake, mirin and soy sauce, and a pinch of sugar and saute for a while.
The secret of good cooking
- Saute quickly, and potatoes become crunchy.