Stemed Glutinous rice
Festival music is carried on wind
- Wash rice for take away bran. Leave for 5 hours in the case of new rice and 10 hours in the case of old one.
- Drain rice. Boil plenty hot water in a large pan. Open cloth in a bamboo steamer and put rice and wrap in cloth. Steam with medium fire for 15 minutes as the steam always comes out of a steaming basket.
- Make the salt water which dissolved one tablespoon of salt in one cup of water well. Move stemed rice to a pail with having wrapped in cloth. Opens cloth and take salt water to rice thoroughly and mixes rice to cut it.
- Again, back rice in cloth to bamboo steamer. If you put Sugar flavored black soybean, put soybean on the rice. Steamed more 15 minutes. Steam a little more if still hard.
- Open steamed rice to a pail. Put sugar flavored kidney beans or sugar flavored chestnut on the rice. Add 1/2 tablespoon salt and mix it. Sprinkle sesame salt on the finish.